Older and Enjoying Life?

Older and Enjoying Life?

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Secrets....

Along the same lines, have you seen "The Secret"? You can order the DVD online on my Squidoo lens, and I tell you...if you work at home, work outside the home, have any relationships in your life, or have always wondered why there are others who seem to "have it all" while you're just plugging away at life, I can't urge you enough to get the DVD yourself and watch it at least once a week for the next six weeks!
There's a lot of motivational books and tapes out there, but this one has got to be on the top of my list. If you really want to age gracefully and live life, get the "Secret" insight of what others who are highly successful do to be so "graced".
My team has been having a Saturday morning class just on "The Secret". We have an exemplary team leader that has put together life lessons and assignments from the DVD. It's amazing to hear the changes in others' lives that I have been working with for some time. The Secret is the reason for the change!
Happy, successful, motivated, contented, positive...does this sound like you? If so, you have probably been exposed to many of the "Secrets" of life before. If not, then...what are you waiting for? Get that DVD or go watch it right now! There's some books on my Squidoo site that you also might enjoy...check them out and order right there on my site! Get busy and do it...just might change your life like it has millions of others!

No comments: