Older and Enjoying Life?

Older and Enjoying Life?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Are you Motivated and Younger Yet?

Does that thinking right stuff seem dumb? Well, some detractors say so, I even heard it on the Today show this morning about "Secret" blasters. Have you seen the Secret yet? It's not a "Secret" anymore, by the way. I have had the DVD for awhile now, and have heard even more about the law revealed in the Secret.
What do you think?
Can you think right and change things? Of course, scientists will say not...they aren't the most positive bunch of examples, anyway. What do they know? They can't see it, so it's not there? Well, duh...SCIENCE used to put leeches on people and drain their blood, too.
I say the scientists need to go back to their microscopes and leave the rest of us alone. The majority of them don't even believe in God, spiritual stuff, or anything that can't be proven by their own set of laws. Scientists once told Columbus he was stupid, too.
I know too many people, including myself, who see a difference in their lives when they think they do! That might be an oversimplification, you have to actually believe the difference will happen, but hey, IT DOES!
Can you think yourself younger? I think so! I think many people who think right also look right! Maybe that because the way they treat themselves is different from the rest of the crowd, but who wants to look like an old crone at 50? That's too close for comfort for me...I don't wanna look or feel old!
Hey...my dad, he's 95...yep, old enough to be my grandfather, and you know...NO ONE thinks he's 95. They think he's in his 70's. There's lots of reasons for that, and I promise to do some stuff about that sometime, but there's one thing I can tell you that he's done all his life. He's got this office in his house...it's got bookcases built in all the way around the room and they are packed. All sorts of books, but the one topic that ties most of them together is motivational. Inspiration, positive thinking, all sorts of how-to's and that sort of self-help stuff. Who's gonna tell me that it doesn't have something to do with how he ACTS, LOOKS, and FEELS?
He thinks it does, and after all...that is what matters!

No comments: