Older and Enjoying Life?

Older and Enjoying Life?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

OK, OK, Here's a bonus!

A good friend read my blog recipe and berated me for not putting up "her" Garlic Bread recipe to go with my Ravioli. In my defense, I was in a really big hurry, but I promised her I would give a little extra value to my readers, so here goes "her" recipe...

Garlic Herb Bread

3/4 cup butter (softened)
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp whole summer savory
1 tsp whole thyme
1 clove garlic minced or garlic salt

Mix the ingredients together to make a paste. Spread on french bread. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Now for "my" variation...
I use the garlic in a jar from the grocery store. LOVE that stuff! Easier than mincing garlic, and tastes bunches better...I probably use a couple of teaspoons for this (I love garlic) recipe.
I also top each slice with either mozarella or cheddar cheese before baking...Excellente!

No comments: